Saturday, November 27, 2010

Premier Bath Medicare Or Medicaid

zalioji_citrina @ 2010-11-27T18: 02:00

THAT YOU ISNYKTUM. Miles & Benitea.

when the wind sea sand buried me
thought about you, about what was
When the sun the sea dry land, stolen dreams
me to end the night, such as stone
lietum s surface, puddles your joy flooded for long

and Negri it is never
Nebezadesiu but always good, I will speak only

secret for you forget everything nice for yourself what
isnyktum you order.

If people turn into birds, or flying as freely as you
doing this, as it issdrystu
If the star fly straight into the hands of humans, or managed Doo, so catch me
Silver fire ignition, broken a glass sink
long

And negrysiu I have never been, but a good
Nebezadesiu always, I will speak only
secret for you
forget everything nice for yourself what
isnyktum you order.

Maybe some people burn fire
silver stars Maybe some stone fly lietum
Maybe some lawn sand buried
thought maybe when the sun is stolen dreams
You isnyktum

Nebezadesiu but gera visada,
Kalbesiu tiktai paslapcia del taves
Uzmirsiu viska kas grazu del saves
Kad isnyktum tu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment