Monday, February 14, 2011

Revitol Hair Removal Cream In Dubai

Falls

Yesterday I went snorkeling in the morning. Přivstal I think because I read that in the vicinity of our island's most beautiful diving and they are here this morning to see small sharks, barracuda, tuna and many other smaller species. Vstal jsem v 6.30 a šel. Just as I was washing ashore, I began some varieties of the body, as I wiped the stinging nettle. I know you from before, it makes a small medůzky, which were due to tide on the coast. The vision of the shark did not deter me, I returned. I took it as common nettle rash. Finally I saw the tuna, barracuda and an enormous amount of fish with a yellow stripe in the flock, which I sailed as any department. Those fish had to be together more than a thousand. Beautiful, but interventions jellyfish uncontrolled grew. Instead, I returned to shore. The body I had nothing. But only in the afternoon. By now I was alone and the red speck morning as I was when smallpox. Therefore, I sit with Sarka a motorcycle and going to the port to the pharmacy to buy some drugs. (Never the jellyfish do not swim). On the way back is turning to waterfalls and scenic location. Samozemejmě you can not miss it.
There are several beautiful waterfalls and the road access is not easy. Sarka climbs four times, and certain Lane.











At the end of the road waiting for us a beautiful view.





climb on the bikes and we go back to us. I look forward to smearing. It itches. Zahavi some monsters.


Thailand 2011 - Blog of the ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment